To become pregnant, a woman must produce a healthy egg. But some women have poor quality eggs or no eggs at all, especially when a potential mother is in her late 30's and early 40's. In this case successful pregnancy is very unlikely.
Who needs donor eggs?
Fertility changes with age, a woman’s best reproductive years are in her 20s. Fertility gradually declines in the 30s, particularly after 35 years old. Women become less likely to become pregnant and more likely to have miscarriages because egg quality decreases. The decreasing quantity of egg-containing follicles in the ovaries is called “loss of ovarian reserve.” When a woman begins to lose ovarian reserve, does not have enough eggs of good quality, or she has premature ovarian failure (POF), also known as early menopause, we recommend our program for egg donation in Ukraine. Egg donation, which involves the use of eggs donated by another woman who is typically in her 20s or early 30s, is highly successful. Donor egg IVF offers a woman an opportunity to experience pregnancy, birth and motherhood, and we can help you achieve this.
Egg Donation in Ukraine
A treatment that offers an excellent chance of success is to use an egg donor who is capable of producing good quality eggs. This is a complex treatment that provides a very good chance for pregnancy. We can offer you Caucasian egg donors who are pretty, healthy and real. In addition to detailed medical and personal profiles, we can arrange a meeting with a potential Egg Donor on request.We the biggest database of Egg Donors and Surrogates in Ukraine and the most attractive prices for Egg Donation services. All egg donors are selected basing on a strict criteria.
Egg Donor match
All candidates are physically and mentally healthy. Donors are extensively tested for genetic and infectious diseases. Egg donors should be under 32 years old because of the increased risk of chromosome abnormalities (eg. Down Syndrome) resulting from the eggs of an older woman, have at least one healthy child. Our candidates have no infectious, chronic or genetic diseases. Prior to participating in the program all candidates are thoroughly tested and they undergo certain screening tests, including genetic tests in order to avoid the risks of passing on diseases or deformities to any resultant child. The tests are valid for three months. After an egg donor has been matched with intended parents, she will undergo a screening process prior to starting the egg donation cycle. Sometimes we have available and ready to start egg donors with recent tests. The egg donor you chose will be examined by a coordinating doctor again before the start of egg donation program.
Egg Donor Requirements
A potential egg donor should be:
- Between the ages of 18 and 32
- Physically healthy
- Psychologically healthy
- Have regular, monthly menstrual periods
- Have both ovaries
- No current use of drugs
- No history of substance abuse
- No family history of inheritable genetic disorders
- Dependable, mature and reliable
Egg donor screening includes the following:
- 1Fertility Screening:
- A donor's ovaries will be examined for the ability to produce eggs through a physical/pelvic exam, and blood tests.
- 2Medical Screening:
- This involves testing for blood type, infectious diseases, drug use and general health.
- 3Genetic Screening:
- Family history will be evaluated to raise awareness of possible hereditary diseases or genetic disorders.
- 4Psychological Screening:
- The donor will be asked to speak with a psychologist to make sure she fully understands the benefits and risks of egg donation, and has proper motivations for becoming a donor.
- HIV, Hepatitis B and C, Syphilis, Gonorrhea, Chlamydia
- Full chromosome analysis (karyotype)
- Genetic diseases
- Fertility evaluation including hormone testing and ultrasound evaluation of the ovaries